JPEG Color change

Hi, is there a way to change the text color of a jpeg in Photoshop? Or anywhere else?

You can try adding a Solid Color effect layer above it and play around with blending modes

You would have to select the letters and use a color fill or a color overlay

It may not work for every situation, but without selection, just choose the effect called solid color and the blending mode will apply it to the areas depending on the blending mode you use.

Want to share a screenshot of your project so I can tell you if what I’m saying would work for your situation?

Just keep in mind that when you change anything in a jpeg file it won’t be as clear anymore.
Sometimes its worth it to just re-type the text.

I can’t send you the whole project because it’s not official yet, but here is a little part of it. I am trying to make the text and logo white and the background blue.

Oh didn’t realize its the logo and that you want to reverse it. I would ask the client for the open file/pdf

You might be able to play around with it, like by doing invert, and then playing with hue saturation/selective color… or I’m sure many other effects!

Like this… play around with the numbers

Not great to work with a photoshop file anyway for logos…more limiting in what you will ultimately be able to do with it, and likely that if you start adjusting colors etc you will get some pixellation around the edges. In general logos should be vector so they can be scaled etc without losing quality. This looks like it would be pretty easy to automatic image trace in Illustrator, then you can expand it and very easily change the color, and for future use remove the backgroudn, scale up, etc.

Thank you this work perfectly!

Thank you all for your replies!!