Job Opportunities

Hi,
I would love to get free lancing job opportunities for graphic design. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can do that without advertising?
I’m just starting out and feel like it will give me great practice to do small jobs for people.

Looking forward to hearing your advice!

Firstly, word of mouth works great! Tell people that you just became a graphic designer and would like to practice doing small jobs…
Second, does your community have free classifieds. Put your name in there and write that you do small graphic jobs for a minimal price (or even for free if you want the experience and not the money.)
Additionally, when you do get an opportunity to do small projects, ask your “customer” if they let you put your name on their design. This will also build up your name and then hopefully people will recognize your name when You do freelance as your main job!
Hatzlach!!

Firstly, word of mouth works great! Tell people that you just became a graphic designer and would like to practice doing small jobs…
Second, does your community have free classifieds. Put your name in there and write that you do small graphic jobs for a minimal price (or even for free if you want the experience and not the money.)
Additionally, when you do get an opportunity to do small projects, ask your “customer” if they let you put your name on their design. This will also build up your name and then hopefully people will recognize your name when You do freelance as your main job!
Hatzlacha!!

sorry it came in twice…
I was trying to edit my spelling mistake…

Also many communities have free social media postings, like facebook or Google Groups. Passaic has a great Google Groups where everyone posts things like that.
You can also volunteer to do some work for shuls or schools in exchange for putting your contact info on the piece.
There are also some websites that allow you to post for free, a number of freelance sites that you can create accounts on and post listings, you can google specific ones to see which ones are of interest to you.