Jewelry Logo Design

I made this logo for my sister in law’s new jewelry store. (she is a branch of the store HK Jewels and London is the street she lives on)
She likes this logo but doesn’t want the one with the diamond ring because she doesn’t sell diamonds, she sells sterling silver jewelry. She liked the logo without the ring but we both felt that we do need something in the logo to suggest that it is a jewelry store, especially because you can’t tell from the name. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I actually like it with the ring… but I hear what you’re saying.
Maybe you can make a small diamond shape in the center of the two O’s… but it might take away from the nice simple look that you have.

She didn’t want anything with diamonds because she doesn’t sell that.

Really nice logo! Maybe you can add a little sparkle/shine on one or both of the 'o’s to make it look like jewelry shining.

could the word jewellery be added somewhere as a tagline?
most of the jewellery brand logos i can think of don’t have any image connected to jewellery… i feel it’s more classy in a way and shows confidence in the brand that it’s just the name! but i guess it’s up to you…

I meant a diamond shape like the picture attached (not a jewelry type of diamond) just to give it some sort of element but I agree with @rivkah that it’s more classy without anything added…