Issue sending form submissions - urgent help needed!

Hi,
I’m at the tail-end of building a site for a client and have a major issue - no form submissions are being sent not to the admin email and not to the site visitor! This is with all forms on the site, including formidable forms and Give WP. I’ve tried so many things and so far nothing has changed. If anyone has any advice how to make it work would be really appreciated!

Is it a domain specific email, or a gmail account?
Either way, try enabling SMTP - the plugin by WPforms - I think it’s called WP Mail SMTP or something like that, and follow the steps - I usually use sendinblue.
I just had a similar issue last week and setting up SMTP fixed it.

1 Like

Hi Rivka :grinning:
I’ve tried setting up SMTP and also tried using SendinBlue but it didn’t work. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to sign up with my client’s email address (i.e. the one the emails will be sent from)?

yes, you need to sign up with the client’s email address, you may also need to set up the domain in sendinblue.
And even still, you might need to contact sendinblue to request them to enable SMTP for the account.

Is it not being sent or is it going to spam?
We have this article re spam Design Alive || Email in WordPress going to spam + deliverability issues - Google Docs

It’s not being sent at all.
The hosting company (cheap one…) said it’s because they’re not using their webmail

So if you send a “forgot password” email, that won’t send either?