Insurance ad feedback

Hi,

I attached 3 versions of an ad I’m creating. No logo or details on it yet!
I’m finding the placement of my idea hard! The logo is the shape of the arrow; it’s a letter G.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Beautiful! I love how you did the text on top, and the points on bottom are nice too! I like the first one best, but its hard to tell that its an arrow. Can you try bringing the the pointy part of the arrow to the top of the gold? and then move the gold a little more to the left.
Something like this:

also, i dont love the yellow box on the bottom of this version. I think it needs something less bold. Maybe a gray box? or just an outlined box…

I would keep the icons a drop smaller as in the last one. I also like the first version best.

It’s changed a lot!
But can I have feedback on this ad?

Thanks!!

Do you think the logo should be there?
I was thinking top right corner but then it couldn’t be left aligned…

Maybe try bringing up the paragraph about Gold Insurance and all the images with the services, and put the logo underneath that. It looks great otherwise!

Just noticed 2 grammar things. By the big paragraph i think it should say Gold Insurance looks out for you not look and at the end “with a full service” for some reason it sounds off, but maybe im wrong.
Also, a suggestion - by the icons of all the insurances - align each one with the word that’s below it.

Looks amazing! @chanamiriam good idea for logo placement!
I would make the headline a lot bigger.

Thanks!!