Inline css help please

I would like to create a section with an image and text side by side.

How can I achieve this with CSS inline only?

How is an expert here?

@peninah_adler @rivkaneumann

This is the code I have but it’s showing under neath each other and not next to each other.

![](upload://4aMJcXYTnIL4uXhJMABq43YUuDw.jpeg)

It all began in 2008

After my second child was born, my body rebelled. Migraine headaches, indigestion, gas and bloating were my constant companions. After much research, I decided to pursue the gluten free diet for one month, on a trial basis. After two and a half weeks, the results were clear – Headaches were gone, digestion improved and my baby was thriving!

Did you figure this out yet? The css for inline isn’t different than if it was on a stylesheet.

I know, it’s just that the two sections are not lining up next to each other. I probably missed something along the way.

there is a website that you can upload your stylesheet to, to scan it and find mistakes
how about this The W3C CSS Validation Service

The markup is correct, but obiviously i did something wrong that it doesn’t show up next to each to other.

I can’t see the upload?

I am trying to achieve this:

here is the HTML i have:

![](upload://4aMJcXYTnIL4uXhJMABq43YUuDw.jpeg)

It all began in 2008

After my second child was born, my body rebelled. Migraine headaches, indigestion, gas and bloating were my constant companions. After much research, I decided to pursue the gluten free diet for one month, on a trial basis. After two and a half weeks, the results were clear – Headaches were gone, digestion improved and my baby was thriving!

The html still doesn’t come through – can you take a picture of it? The picture came through but not the code.