Indexing a website

Hi I made a website for a client and ist not being indexed by google for some reason! I tried requesting and index but nothing happened… I have a sitemap etc… any ideas?

It can take a few weeks. You made an account and submitted to Google Webmaster Tools?

Yes I did a while ago and nothing happened… could it be that there is a robots.txt somewhere? And if yes how do I find it and remove it?

Hi! did you ever manage to sort out this issue? My website is still not being indexed by google. Any advice?

I have not managed to fix this issue! I have waited for quite a few weeks now and still nothing!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Not my area of expertise :frowning:

wonder if Haddasah levy may have some idea about this.

Hi, I know this is an old post, but I’m having the same issue…
Has anybody come up with a solution?

I just checked my robots txt file-does this seem right?
User-agent: *
Disallow:

Sitemap: https://mementofavors.com/sitemap_index.xml

Would love to hear from someone who knows what can be done.

The issue is that you can’t find it on Google? How do you know it’s not being indexed?

I’m not finding it on Google
Checked on search console by url inspection and has not been indexed.
I just added each url to the queue to be indexed individually.

I found the issue.
There is a redirect error on my site.
I just can’t figure out where it is.
The robots.txt file seems fine, the checkbox not to allow search engines on wp is unchecked.
Any ideas where else to look?

What do you mean by a redirect error?

I searched it online; it means that the page could not be accessed by the Google bot because it redirects to a page that doesn’t exists or not working.

HI, I’m back again.
I’m still having trouble.
Google is not able to index my site because “page resources couldn’t be loaded.”
I tried researching how to fix this, but I can’t seem to figure this out.
Does anyone know what needs to be done?
Can someone direct me to someone who can help? Client is ready to pay for an expert to fix the problem, it is very important that this site be found on google.

I wish I could help you, but I don’t know enough to say anything without researching or working on the site myself. Are there errors in Yoast? You can try asking Ruti Dadash, use her name @gmail.com.