Ideas for a knife box cover! Pls!

Someone asked me to design the inside front tab of a box. She’s selling knives, and wants the top of the box that it comes in to be her logo, but she wants me to design the “background”(the layer under the logo) meaning a textured ‘something’ that the logo will go on top… Any ideas? Shes selling expensive knives and wants it to give off a nice hi-end look.

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me! I’m feeling a tiny bit stuck

Is there a specific color that she wants? What color is the box? If she wants a background I’m thinking a subtle texture pattern black on black would look high end and sharp (pun intended!) with the logo in silver, white or gold. I personally like the idea of the background being plain white and the logo in black for inside a box to keep it simple and sleek…but if she wants a background I think black gives off the most high end look if it matches.

I dont know what she has in mind, But you can do an elegant wood with the logo engraved or embossed…

The logo is silver and it looks like its popping out of the page
What kid of background should I do?.. The knives are black and white with a silver logo…

Here’s the logo

I’d do the logo and a very minimalistic design embossed/engraved on a high-end looking material, like thick black textured cardboard or wood as @chavi suggested, rather than a printed background. Do you know what material it will be printed on?

she said its being on a magnetic box- she compared it to like a jewelry box type of box…

How’s something like this??? Can you tell that there is a expensive hi-end knife inside??

Would love to hear what you think abt it!

I think that looks very nice. Clean and classy… hatzlocho!

yes looks good!

Beautiful!

very sharp

Thanks everyone for all your help!
I’ll let you know what she thinks of it!

one more question… Is it too blah? Too dark? Or its for expensive knifes so shouldn’t be too colorful?! lol

No, I think it’s beautiful and sophisticated looking.

Thanks so much! she liked it a lot!
She just wanted to the logo to stand out a bit like to be a bit “shiny”- its silver and she wants it to give off a silver shiny impression. What would be the best way to do that without ruining it?

Thanks everyone for all ur help!

It is already… Due to that bevel effect…
Maybe add a tiny bit of flare or sparkle…

Sorry for bothering you all, just never sent such a thing to print before!
Will the background behind her logo come out clear? sharp? Just want to make sure I should send it to her as a regular PDF and it will print nicely- Correct?

If someone could get back to me asap I would appreciate it! Its ready to go to print…

It should be a vector file for the factory, Make sure the background is high quality image.
You can also tell the printer to print it metallic so then it will really pop.