Half page bed advert

If anyone could comment on how I could work on this advert I would really appreciate it.

i love everything you do with this brand! on top one i’d put colon after 5 piece bundle and maybe group the 5 items so they look more connected to the 5 piece bundle title. e.g with a thin subtle rounded stroke or background colour…
i’d maybe add exclamation mark after ‘Pesach offer’ , maybe after ‘only 195’ also in the scripty font

for the 2nd thin ad i’d, i would keep as 5 items in the list rather than duvet & pillow together (and maybe add bullets)
same comment with exclamation after price if looks good…

otherwise all looks great

Thank you so much. Client prefers going with the first one so will now work on your changes.

I also like the first one better - I think it has more “life” to it since you have more room to play around - I like the scalloped thing you did on the right of the pic

Thank you, any criticism as I am still working on it?

Really nice job! for the top ad- I would put 3 piece duvet set on the same line so it reads as the same thing and not 2 items because right now it has the same spacing as the other ones. Also in the bottom circle, maybe you can slightly separate the sentence duvet set in 3 colors from the 10% off somehow? Maybe by making one of the sentences slightly bolder.