Flyer for Labels

Hi! I’m designing this for myself. Do you think that the slogan sounds good?

2 Likes

Nice! Personally I would write: add the finishing… leave out don’t forget to - it has a negative sound to it.

Thank you! How does this look?

This looks nice!
I would make the big slogan a little smaller as its taking up so much room… like it would look more elegant if there is more white space.
The words Purim labels until the next sentence accepting orders…etc. needs more contrast as the background is clashing with the text… I would move the text down and make the line Purim labels smaller and a darker color…
these are the changes I wrote above. I also would make the mishloach manor picture bigger but I couldn’t in this one I made Bec then your contact info would be huge… so basically I think you should make the picture bigger but dont move the contact info (it can also be made a tad smaller…)

Thank you for your help. My original idea was to have thin lines on either side of the “Purim Labels” line. Not sure which way is better, though. :wink:

2 Likes

This looks great!
either way looks fine (regarding the line above it or on the sides…)

I feel like I would try a different background and maybe bright the image on the bottom and see how it looks.