Flyer Critique/Pricing

Hi, can anyone provide some critique on this flyer I was asked to create?
I would also love to know what to charge for this . It took me about 6 hours include brainstorm, research etc.

Is this image possible to see?

1 Like

Love the look of this! All the white space, alignment on the right side of the page…
Is there any way to align the logo with any of the text?
Re pricing, did you have any sort of discussion about price before you started?

Love it!
so neat and classy!

I tried aligning originally but the client did not like the look. Although it does look better, it’s not a major difference.

Regarding pricing we spoke about somewhere in the 350 range. Does that make sense?

350 sounds good!
Maybe make the logo the same width as the number block at the bottom? The logo could really go a LOT smaller…
Also, maybe align the tops of the 2 blocks of text at the bottom.
You might want to use same color for logo and everything else, maybe just my personal preference, though…
good luck!!

I get a kick out of her hearing the prices by you.
By us in Antwerp 150 euro is top of the line, and beginners start by 60-80 euro :slight_smile:

As if we, Americans understand what 150 euro means :wink:
Anyways, This ad is really nice! I think the the top and bottom info should be moved up / down more
and agree with the logo being the same color…

The client wanted it to be big as she is trying to rebrand herself.
Does it make sense that it should be so large then?

Very nice ad! And do you mean $350? Coz yea I’m in England and unfortunately prices are way less… I’m charging now between £100-£150 for an ad ($120-$180) and so many people think it’s way too much but I still wouldn’t sell myself for less…

I’m from Canada and we have similar prices over here and everyone also thinks its too expensive!!
I guess the out of towners have different hasagos.

i guess… its a shame though coz we lose out! we payed the US course prices but can only get paid local job rates😣

I think it looks great, very nice job. I like the alignment choices, gives it a strong, classy look.
$350 is definitely a good price, if you discussed that ahead of time and she agreed to pay it, then good for you. It actually is a bit on the high end-it is about $60 an hour even if it took you 6 hours, which is on the longer end in terms of time to be spent on an ad design (unless you had to deal with lots of back and forth with the client, revisions, etc) So for a beginner to mid-experienced designer, this is actually a great rate. Of course it also depends where in the US you are, ie New York will command higher rates than southern Jersey.