E-invites

Hi,
I have gotten e-invites where you see an envelope and when you click on it it opens like you would open a real letter, how do I make that? I’m not looking for a site like greenvelope where you can do rsvp and choose from their designs etc, I’m just looking for an easy way to add such an effect to invitations I’ve designed myself.
Thanks!

Maybe an animated gif?

I feel like that is made on online invitation places

Definitely it usually would be what @Ahuva said. But if @smiley is looking specifically NOT for that, then I think your best bet is some kind of animation that can play in an email, like a gif. Not necessarily easy to create :slight_smile: unless you’re in motion graphics…I don’t know too much about that.

You can upload your own design on these websites - i.e. paperless post - then you get your own design in an animated envelope :slight_smile:

Creating as a gif would work from After Effects, but for the result you need you really need it to be interactive- so that when they click on it the envelope “opens”. You can create that in Animate

1 Like

thanks everyone!
I think a gif like that will be too complicated for me to create. I guess I should just look into different websites then to see what they offer…