Display case print design help

hi
i need to design this kraft box display case. the dieline file i got for the artwork is showing me the box before its folded together. how to i make sure im putting words on the right place and direction? i feel like it needs to be 3D to design it! i attached the die line image and the box completely folded. i need to put words/art on the header (not on the box image but shown on the die line image) the 2 outside sides and bottom rim. basically the places where you can see once the items are standing inside.
Thanks!

how do i do this?

Hi,
For some people, it is relatively easy to picture how this will fold and where the images and text should go and in what direction. You are basically looking at the back, or bottom of the box, in other words the large square is the outer bottom that would sit on the table, and the flaps would fold inward, away from the viewer. The top and side flaps are doubled because they fold back over themselves and “click” in the slots to hold it, so where it is labeled 9 1/8" is the back of the box and text should be regularly oriented straight up and down, whereas the piece above it would fold over and show on the inside of the box, so you need the imagery and text upside down.
But if you can’t picture it, the easiest is to print a sample, even at a small scale. Then quickly put it together, doesn’t have to be neat. Once it is assemble, sketch on it what goes where, in the correct direction. Or just label each piece, in the right direction. Then open it up and flatten it and hold it as it is on the template, and you will see what needs to go where and in what direction.
Hope that helps!