Critique wanted ASAP :)

Hi!
I made the below advertisement for a company that personalizes things.
It was made very quickly as she wants it sent out asap.
I also made up the copy for the ad.
Would want critique on all parts (design and copy)!

Thanks so much in advance!!

Just realized text (we have just…) is totally not aligned, will fix that…

The text is a bit close to the edge on the right.
Maybe put an undershirt on the boy?

it’s cute! the text works… clear enough. But if you want to do the ‘problem/solution’ way then you could make the heading more of a problem/need e.g. ‘need a gift for your upsherin boy?’ or ‘looking for that perfect gift for your…’ or ‘can’t find the perfect gift for your…’ and then the phrase ‘we have just the thing…’ will be the solution!
maybe do three dots after ‘his special day…’ and personalised yarmulkas and titzis! with exclamation at end.
i’d make the 3 points ‘bring your own…’ into a bulleted list or maybe with arrows… or numbers 1,2,3 so it’s like a ‘how it works’
Can they not buy the tzitzis/kippa from her too?? If they can then that should be in the bullet points as now it seems that they can only bring their own item.
instead of ‘get something beautiful for your special boy’ i’d not say ‘special boy’ as sounds like special needs… and also try and make it the result like ‘receive your custom-made upsherin gift’ or if she packages it nicely or it’s gift-wrapped you can add that…

obviously it’d be better if there were sample photos professionally taken but presuming she hasnt got that i love the cute smiley on the tzitisis… maybe can you also add a little name or an aleph beis letter on his kippa?

Is this better?

She is a personalizing company.
She usually sells makeup bags, pitchers, blankets etc
Its just a promo for Lag Ba’omer. She doesnt carry yarmulkas and tzitzis.

ok makes sense… if she has a nice company logo i would maybe add that too…
i like the changes you made to the boy and the text!