Company Rebranding Price

Hi, a client wants to know how much it will be to rebrand their company - logo update, bags, labels, packaging, ads, etc…

Any idea how to charge for this? I’m Not sure where to start. Should I give a full package price including everything or give separate prices for each?

Would love some advice!
Thanks!

For myself I would try to price out each project and then decide if whether the client would appreciate hearing a full package price or price per item… some clients like to know the price for each job while other are fine hearing one big price. Don’t forget (whichever way you choose to go) to always add in some more money into the price for your time and revisions you expect to have…

I would think that most people would want to see the breakdown of individual prices, so they know how much each thing costs. If you think they may only choose some things. You can give them a separate price on each thing and then make a slightly discounted package deal like if they choose bags, labels and packaging you’d give them a better price. This way they are more likely to have you do more things.

Price it out for yourself but for the client you offer a package deal. Giving too many details is opening the door for the client to take it apart. Don’t give him that option. If he changes the scope you can adjust the price accordingly but its not pick and choose.
If you want to separate the logo and the deliverables you can do that in 2.
logo $xx
3 deliverables $xx (give an array of options to choose from)
Total $xxx

Thank you!

What would be a reasonable price to charge for product labels?
It’s for a company that sells baked goods so it would be one design and then each label would have a different name and ingredient’s.

They want this label for 10 products.
Same design just different name and ingredient’s

@Silo decide on the price for one label and use a percentage of that for the rest of them. Present that total as one price