Class 14

Under Class 14 there’s the Final File Metric and Final File Imperial. Why is it not opening up on my computer? any specific instructions on how to open it?

Its the Autocad file which you inserted into homework for class 7

so if i dont have autocad i cant open it?

You cam still insert it into Revit and it will bring it in. But you can work on the file from class 7 which you did for homework and already created the walls.

can you suggest any reason why these files are not opening up for me now. i do have the homework one that i did, but what if i want to redo it for the practice part?
2- We never did any practice or discussed numbers or measurements for imperial files. will we still be doing that?

You dont need autocad on your computer. Import the cad file into the imperial template.
Check that it is scaled to size properly and you can type in imperial just like in metric. It will automatically be set to feet and inches.

when i click on the two files that you placed on moodle class 14 it doesnt actually open up. I dont know if the issue is with my computer or with the files. I tried several times. it starts loading and then shuts down.
Also class 14 recording is quiet a bit choppy by the 17-18 minutes, didnt listen further yet.

Are you referring the site exercise and roof exercise?

no. Im referring to the final metric and imperial file.

I emailed you the files

thank you