Chutes and ladders

Does anyone know how i can create something like this?

which part of it?
the board of the box design?

the 3d board effect

think i got it.

How can i make it look as exciting as the sample above?

Looks great! Brighter more exciting contrast colors for background and lettering and maybe more exciting font can make it pop a bit more.

I would also try to make the board bigger even if parts get cut off

You can tilt the angle of the board more and exaggerate the perspective.
Make the perspective closer to the actual board and have the ladder reaching out towards you.
Kind of like if you were viewing it from a drone, and the ladder is tall enough to almost touch it.
I feel like the circle also helps make the board “pop out”.

I dont really chap what you mean with the drone effect.
I made the board game on ai because they wanted these colorings and i then placed it in a mock up. (is this the way to work :thinking:)

CAn you add characters? I would tilt the board angle as well like @al1 and @shirar suggested. Also the colors need something that pulls it
I would also make the slides and ladders different heights

how can i have characters in these positions?

you can look on any stock imagery site for a climbing character 3D style

1 Like

Or make them look like they connect Images – Browse 82 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

the school isnt gonna want this look, they’ll say that it looks goyish. dont think that i can find something like this with yiddish characters

you can try on AI

yeah, thought of it, but dont have ai

What about touching the characters up a bit? I had done a candyland game with a Rashi theme and took characters from stock.adobe, made their peyos a bit longer, added tztitis, kippa’s etc. I’ll send it to you so you can see
someone mentioned to me that freepik has some really nice looking characters that can be touched up as well

How does the board look?
Any idea how I can continue for the background and then the text?