Chazkeinu Campaign - Urgent Message!

Hello,

I am fundraising now for an amazing organization called Chazkeinu. This unbelievable organization provides DAILY support for women struggling with mental illness. They are running a campaign now which is finishing in just 6 and a half hours! Every dollar that you contribute brings light and hope to women whose days are often very dark. YOU can change their world! YOUR donation shows them that they are not alone. Please donate now on my page: Chazkeinu 2023 . Tizku LaMitzvos! We are running out of time!

I know this isn’t about design but I really believe in this and wanted to give all of you a chance to be part before time runs out. Thank you so much!

and the video was done by a Design Alive graduate :slight_smile: So that makes it “kind of design” :slight_smile:
tizku limitzvos

Can we see it?

it should be on the top of their campaign page

Yes it is - Thank you @adinacahn

Can you shout them out?

@Rtv I think this is the right tag- Rivka Vorchheimer

And I loved the video - every aspect of it - Great Job!

:slight_smile: Well done @Rtv
and now everyone can donate to a worthy cause :slight_smile:

New Update - They have extended their campaign for another 12 hours - there is stilll time to donate! Tizku LaMitzvos to all those who already gave! Thank you!

Rivka, you did a great job on the video :grinning:

Hi everyone,

This wonderful organization is in urgent need of funds and they have only reached half of their $200,000 goal. They are keeping their campaign page open until they reach their goal. You can still be a part! Every dollar counts! And on behalf of close to 1,500 women who are part of chazkeinu, I’d like to give a huge thank you! to all those who can or did contribute. Tizku LaMitzvos!

Hi everyone,
For a limited amount of time, your donation will be doubled, DOUBLE IMPACT, DOUBLE ZECHUS! YOUR ZECHUS!!! Chazkeinu 2023 Please open your hearts and donate to this very worthy cause - even 5 or 10 dollars is tremendous!

Like @Bruchi_Dresdner 's chanuka poster :slight_smile:

Wow its awesome!

Thank you Malky!

1 Like

You can STILL be a part - act before it’s to late! :+1: to alll those who have already done so!!

thanks malky :slight_smile: