Chanukah Freebie!๐ŸŽ

Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Itโ€™s that time of yearโ€ฆ
Chanukah parties are in the air!! Here is a Chanukah place setting you can use for FREE as a cute enhancement for your Chanukah table!!

Please click on the link below to download your very own Chanukah place setting which you can easily print at home!!

Whichever dรฉcor you use, we want to see pictures of your Chanukah tables, please send us your inspiration and ideas as well!!

Letโ€™s get into the spirit of Chanukah!! :bagel: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :blush:
Here is an idea of a table set up:
:arrow_down:

:arrow_down: Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OGr2kTDtaGSqGoGz95s4XB3EODHkPn2S?usp=drive_link

So cute!! Who made this?

You should have a contest to design Chanuka themed coordinating placemats, place cards, napkin rings and menus :slightly_smiling_face:

@jdfadmin
Thank you so much!

The JDF team :slight_smile:

Great idea! Maybe next year

wow! thanks so much!!

this isnt table decor but its also for a chanuka party
the person i created it for said i could share soโ€ฆ heres my freebie for you all :slight_smile:

ps- the first 2 rows are chanuka related. the last 2 are totally random!
if you want the answer key lmk :wink:

Its so fun to guess, so Iโ€™m hesitant to ask but can I get the answer key?

sure! heres the answers :smiley:

click here to open it

This text will be hiddenanswer key

1 Like

Cuuuuuute! I guessed most of it. I just had a Chanukah party where my friend brought this along. I told her it was made by someone in graphics so that was cool! We couldnโ€™t guess three of them. Now I see what the answers are! Thank you!

This is way to cute!!!

Which part?

The game!!!

Yup! Kinda reminds me of what we did in school, at one point! Lol.

SO cute!! Thanks for sharing this!

sure!
so happy you all enjoyed :slight_smile: :slight_smile: