Car repair shop advisement

Hi, I was having a really hard time coming up with a concept for this advertisement.
Here’s a very rough draft of an idea I had.
Still need to photoshop the car better.
Would love to hear some feedback!

the advert has a very flowy look (rounded edges), try more sharp, broken, spike edges

I think there should be some clear “division” between the crashed part and the fixed part, so that it looks more obvious.
It a little bit looks like the front of the car was crashed but the back wasn’t… not necessarily obvious that it was FIXED

Oh wait lol I didn’t even notice that. My intention was to just show a crashed car!

Which makes more sense to be the crashed part? The front or back?

There is a lot of extra space, can you make text bigger to pull it all together?

I would “repair” the back - looks easier to do in photoshop

Any thoughts on this?
Also I just added an oval for the shadow under the car. What’s the best way to add the shadow to the car?

1 Like

I would maybe put the diagonal the other way?
So that the damaged car is sitting on the grey and the fixed car on the red…

So what I did was on the grey there’s a very faint pattern with repair symbols. I wanted the repaired part of the car to be on that.

Maybe try putting the pattern on the red?
I just think that the damaged car should sit on the half that says ‘Need repairing?’
So you could either flip the car or the diagonal…

I think you did a great job showing the broken and fixed!
And I love the idea :slight_smile:

The oval is ok. make it longer- it should almost be as long as the car.

Bring the red line closer to the words. It’s looking a little lost.

I wonder if you should make the car bigger even though it will go off the page. It seems squished in there.

Watch out for the margins in the contact info.

I feel like there is so much space that you can make the bottom info slightly bigger and move it all up a drop.

The client didn’t like this concept. They wanted to mostly advertise the information of the company. Would appreciate some feedback on this! Thanks

can you move the small text a bit lower (24 hour towing…)

Like this?

2 Likes

yes.

Very nice! it’s missing a comma after Oceanside

So sharp!!

Some suggestions in case it can help:

• The blue banner can be all the way at the top

• Headline could be much larger to add contrast, maybe even going over the colored section and into the picture to bring it all together

• I wonder if the list would look better left aligned

Wow! Thanks so much for your tips!
Which of these?

Blue banner shouldn’t be bigger, just move the original one up. And then I would do all the text left aligned if it fits in properly. I think I like the overlap :slight_smile: