Brochure Printing

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a printer to print trifold laminated brochures.
Good quality, decent price.
Thank you!

Not sure what you mean by laminated but I use https://www.48hourprint.com for alot of these type of things and I am always very happy!

Thanks Ahuva! :slight_smile:

I use bp print group in lakewood.

Thank you!

Duggal Visual Solutions is a good printing company in the NYC and Brooklyn areas.

Thanks!

What I’m looking to print is Chuppah Tefillos cards (trifold brochures) and wondering if there are any printing pros on here that can suggest what the right type of print is for a long lasting, yet pretty result. I was looking into lamination, 100lb cover stock with gloss uv coating, or smartflex synthetic paper… but I’m open to other suggestions and I’m not sure which of those are best. All feedback asap is really appreciated! Thanks!

There is this printer in Chicago if you want to ship that does all the printing for jewish parties so he knows all this kind of stuff if you want to call him-he is very helpful-Especially if you told him I sent you😉

Bob Printer-312-450-9905
slb14577@gmail.com

Thanks so much! Before I make more printers crazy (I reached out to way too many!), I would love for suggestions from people that dealt with this in the past since every printer is recommending something else and I want to make sure it comes out right. But I will keep this number handy in case of emergency :slight_smile: Thanks again!