Bingo advert

I would love some feedback on this flyer. Any way I can improve it…Thank you so much

Or this one, some really slight changes

The fonts at the top need better fonts and different placement. Maybe it needs to be put in a box?

The rest looks great. And I think the second looks better with the white wine and tapas, is it? The white helps the black font describing it stand out.

The bottom words needs bottom alignment.

Thank you, sorted the alignment, would love to change the font at the top but not sure what to use, any suggestions?

1 Like

What do you think of this? How can I work on it to balance out the bottom of the advert?

I also think the Wine and tapas should stand out a little more… any suggestions on how to do that?

I love it!

Maybe put the hosted by and two logos in a box?

To help it stand out, try to give it a color of one of the bingo letters.

What about the font for title, do you like that or should i try something different?

It could work.
Curious how it would look with the bingo font!

How does this compare to the first option? Is the info at the bottom better? is the orange better than the blue?

I know it is a very busy time now for everyone, but really appreciate your suggestions for this advert if you could quickly check it out…
TIA

I’m not a graphic designer but I like the words designer bag bingo much better here! and the wine and tapas part is much clearer and pops out more
I do think the yellow makes it much more attractive in contrast to the other colors

Some fun font, no? Or something formal or fancy?

Yes!!! Very much so, to answer your questions!

Maybe make the handbag some other color because of the blue of the bingo…

Maybe widen the bottom so it’s aligned to the top too?

Thank you so much all for your time and suggestions. I will work on it and update.

Of course! I’m available. Hoping to have help finishing the Mishloach Manos (am giving to a lot of people), so I’m available and see emails from JDF, which brought me to your post.
Always happy to help. Purim Sameach!

I know i can’t do this alone, so I’m not. Waiting for the help to finish it all up.

Thank you once again, with all your help I think the advert is slowly coming together. I will post on when done working on it to ask you what you think. Not sure what I would have done without all you great designers on JDF

1 Like