Amazing opportunity - free advertising!

Would you like free advertising?

Well this could be a win win!

Design alive is offering to showcase some top projects that you have worked on our website portfolio page.
You gain free advertising, many companies or people looking for freelancers contact us to hire our grads, if they see your impressive work they may reach out to you and you earn more jobs :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

Design Alive would like to showcase what level our graduates reach after the course.

Have you got:

• Great advert
  • Logo design
  • Packaging
  • Brochure
  • Impressive Design work

You can either have your work linked to your portfolio or portfolio website, otherwise just put your contact details on your work.

Either reply to this thread or if you prefer, email us at admin@designalive.com

P.S. We have all seen on this active forum what awesome projects you have done so waiting to see what else you got :grinning:. Our graduates love to see what other graduates are up to aswell!

Just to confirm, I can send you a file of some of my nice work ive done? My portfolio has not been updated in years.
Thank you

Yes thats perfect

wait- just checking… is this in addition to or instead of having our portfolios on there? I thought Alyse told us our portfolio’s automatically go on- is that not the case?
(im tots chilled either way- just wanna know if I should send anything in or not…)
thanks!

Yes this is besides for you portfolio because generally your portfolio has student work and we would love to see graduate work :grinning:

Is there a deadline? I do have things I did on the side but I didn’t graduate yet.
I’m nearly done with the Graphic Design course and would rather wait until I complete the course to advertise myself.

No problem, reach out when you are done :grinning:
Looking forward to seeing great work :wink:

Hi, I’m attaching two recent projects – do you think they’re good enough for advertising? Thanks!

Processing: portfolio updated 2022.pdf…

Is there a deadline to send in work?

Is this also for web or only print?

Both

so should we email you the portfolio / website?

Email us with whatever you wish to share and we will select what we put on our website. This may take some time for the work to be uplaoded.