Advert Critique - Teacher training

Hi, does anyone have any feedback? are the colours too bright?

4 Likes

Really nice! I don’t think the colors are too bright at all!

I would make the TU and university logos white…
Really nice ad!

I love it!
I think the colors are perfect:)

Do you want to nudge the background image down a drop?
I see a border around the subtitles. Is that on purpose?
Is there an extra space before the word Torah in the first paragraph?

really nice work!! Like @al1 wrote, I’d nudge the picture down that the top aligns with take your teaching…
– the subtitles dont look like they are aligned to anything?

1 Like

looks really nice!

WOW! Really nice job!
just make sure all is aligned correctly…

Nice! I would just add to the other comments to move the subtitles a little bit closer to the text below to which they each belong, subtitles as they are now feel a little “floating”.

thank you for all the comments.
I had to change to more sophisticated colours since this is a university course…
what do you think of this?

1 Like

Has a whole different vibe! I like the image on the side… Could you enlarge it a little and just crop more of the lightbulb on the left? There’s a lot of grey background…

The save your spot subtitle is much closer to the content beneath it than the other two.
Also, I would try the white border in the subtitles in orange or grey - it might make it look more aligned left to the content.

The lightbulb image is a little off centered but It looks nice overall!

Wow its really good!! youre giving me inspo…!

1 Like

:grinning: do you find it hard to find good inspo?

Yea I’m still quite new to this, My mind goes blank whenever I start a new project…! :grinning: :grinning:
Though I’m sure it’ll change over time…the more I’ll do and the more I’ll see…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: when i started out, my teacher didn’t let us do any amount of work before researching. i find that helped a lot and still helps when looking for inspiration. i also just read a book on how to use inspo within your work…

smart teacher :blush:!
that book sounds interesting - whats the name?

Steal like an Artist.

When you say research, how much research do you do before starting any work? Also, curious to hear your research process.

@hindigrinfeld we must have had the same smart teacher :smile:

maybe, but that’s the way it should be, i remember researching art before starting any piece.
there is a famous quote by William Ralph Inge: originality is undetected plagiarism. the question is how do you take other people’s work and make it your own…