Advert Critique pls

I like the last one best.
Another idea is to not put the logo directly on the background.

Pictures being replaced by professional pics when i get them…

I still think the images are really small… The top text is taking up about half the page but you want the image to be the focus here (I think!) I’d say to make the top text somewhat smaller and the images much bigger, filling up the whole middle.

Looks OKish, can you brighten up the colours of the advert?
fonts need improving, some thing more edgy, try this,

also I’m not liking the grey paint stroke behind the logo,

I feel the line that says hoodies, towels, etc needs a separating factor, something that shows its separate. Not so much from a graphic design point as much as an organized point. Would that work?

Good point. Either bars or bullet points etc.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you share my thoughts! Thank you!

3 Likes

Love it now!
I see the smile is in two, on the right. Whats up? The joke too funny that it made the smile split with laughter?

Beautiful job!
@ShoshanaElisheva, I think that smiley thing is a pair of socks :joy:

1 Like

Its a pair of socks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ah. That makes sense. I feel bad for the smile, though. It literally split into two. Oy

Wow, you’re so deep - mamash feeling for the socks :joy: :socks:

1 Like

Thanks again for your help!!!

My pleasure!!

Lol! Hahahaha. Yes, I’m by nature a deep person. I’m glad i got you feeling for the Tzaros of the sock that split into two… wouldn’t that be a cute children’s book story? Lol

Im wondering if you can make the blue bar on the bottom flow into the white so its a softer look.

Wow it’s looking really good!
I’d still change the font of ‘in MCR’ to something with straighter edges, and also make it smaller.
Also, i don’t think the word ‘in’ should have a capital ‘i’

It’s good just everything seems to be huge - the light blue line on the side should be thinner and the text “New in MCR” and Hoodies…etc. can all be made a little smaller. the name on the bottom looks like a good size for the hoodies…etc.