Adobe Font

Hi,
Can adobe fonts be downloaded if don’t have a CC account? someone sent me adobefnt23 and 24 but I couldn’t download it on my computer, I’m wondering if it’s because I don’t have a CC account…?

there is a way to download from adobe their fonts, you would need someone with an account to do it. For some reason its easier to do on a Mac. @goldie-mezei can you explain here how to download CC fonts on a Mac?

Thanks Adina,
Yea I would really appreciate if anyone can help me get it, it would be a HUGE help!

If you’re willing to pay for it, it says in the license where you can download the font from. Usually from the author’s website or something like that.

Thanks!!
I just don’t have a mac comp…

Don’t either… Maybe you can follow the instructions for Windows? I didn’t really read it fully?

ask someone with a mac computer to download it for you-- I am working on a PC or would be happy to help

Sorry for the delay! I actually never had luck doing it myself, but here are the directions I got from someone:

On your creative cloud app - go to fonts and select the button that “installs for non-adobe apps”
then type this in the file search on your computer
Mac: /Users//Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/CoreSync/plugins/livetype/.r
Windows: C:\Users<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\plugins\livetype\r
and rename the file with *.otf at the end