Ad Design Feedback for Business Lunch

Hi,

I am working on an advertisement and I keep getting stuck on how to format the business info on the bottom- I don’t want to make the text too small and I also don’t want it to look bulky. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

I love this!
I would put “Let’s get real” on the top so your balanced with info on top and bottom.
Gluck!

On the top of the ad? like move everything down, but it on top and leave the smaller text on the bottom?

How about if you put the lets get real on the top like Chavi said and underneath it have the 4 lines about “better” going accross in 2 lines. Like this:
Line 1- Housemade food equals better food. Better food equals bolder ideas.
Line 2- Bolder ideas equals happier clients. Happier clients start with housemade food.

I would also spread out the contact info. like that on the bottom. Its visually clearer and lighter.

Love the concept, writing and the 3D!
Really nice job!!

do you mean move the whole image down and have the text underneath the “let’s get real”

What about like this?

1 Like

Love this! did you create the sushi model??

Maybe try putting those 4 sentences on top of the image, under the words let’s get real, and then moving the image down even more.’

Did you do the writing yourself?

I downloaded the object from online and then added rolls to create a platter design- does it look too uniform?

I can try that and see how it looks. And yup! I did the text myself - would be open to suggestions!

I like it! it does look like the same roll,but how would you change it?maybe the color?
I wouldnt stress on it since overall it looks good,but thats ur choice:)

Just a suggestion… Maybe switch 2 of the equals to synonyms of equal? I.e., Better Food brings to Bolder Ideas, Bolder Ideas make Happier Clients, etc.

Oh, I think you’re great at writing for ads!!
Creative, sharp concepts!

would add some dark blue to the strip at the bottom (business events etc ) or to the contact details instead of the light blue to balance the dark blue on top

ya its a bit hard to change it but maybe i can move the sandwich platter to the front

Thanks!

oh that’s a good idea, thanks!

Thank you for all your advice! Here’s the final!

4 Likes

Love love love it!
(you can always send it to my boss… :yum:)