1/4 page advert help

1 client wants 3 1/4 page adverts. I have done two of them but not happy with the way they look, would love some ideas and critique.
2 I can’t go ahead with the third one as I am getting an error when i try place the images for that one (error: image is not a png. But it is- i checked by the properties) does anyone know how I can sort this out?
Thank you so much

maybe convert the image online by me it helps when I get such an error

Thank you so much @hadassyf that worked. Here are the three adverts. Please critique on how I could fix these up…

1 Like

These are really nice! I love how they really match well but are noticeably different with each picture - its also clever that you did the big picture on the top right and small on bottom left…
I think you should maybe tighten the leading between bullet points…
Maybe why you dont love the outcome is because the grey is a drop dull - maybe make each ad background one color from the logo - so you should have one yellow, one blue and one pink ad
The words could be in grey on top of those colors…

Agree that changing the grey color to 3 different colors for each one will help!

@Breindy-S and @goldie-mezei Thank you so so much. I will work on it and hopefully that will make the difference…
Really appreciate your advice.