Word of the Week 20

Since we’ve been working on characters the past couple weeks, lets talk about the biggie here- getting consistent characters! In earlier versions of generated images (all of last year!! is already earlier) consistent characters was alot of work and quite hard, now we can generate them with more ease. It isn’t always perfect, (like most AI results) but much closer than before!
One easy way to do it is to put in your prompt: image split into 3, 3 different angles

That will give you 3 of the same characters in different angles- you can then use the vary region feature to select the face and switch the moods if you’d like

Or you can use the prompt character sheet which usually needs these prompts in it as well close up character design, multiple concept designs, concept design sheet,

Designer (2)

4 Likes

So cute @mirigwolpin !!!

This is adorable!!! Now we just need someone to dress up as a frog for purim and they can use this for their purim label!!

Here’s the kid dressed up as a frog. Thanks for the labels :wink:

These are other cute ideas… my ai generator wasn’t really chapping the 3 angles but its pretty okay that it got like 2 diff angles…

1 Like

@Breindy-S Love the teddy bears - what Ai program do you use?

Thanks! I use ai on freepik. it’s really new and so far it’s pretty good.
You have to click tools and then you click ai image generator and it brings you to a new webpage.

This was supposed to be a boy dressed up as a monkey…

1 Like

You got the monkey dressed up as the boy!

this is great @shirar! how’d you get the different expressions?

Well @Shevi_Kramer that looks like a great monkey costume!!! so well done he lost his boy look!!!

Well done @Breindy-S !!!

4 Likes

Well done @ChanyT !! and I like how she is so tznius, with a shell underneath!

Catching up on last week’s prompt too.
I guess when a baby is sleeping, you don’t get much variety :slight_smile:

So cute! You hope not

been working on this prompt a few days, but not getting anything good…

3 Likes