Workbook pricing

Would anyone know how much to charge to create a workbook for therapists with sample worksheets? Is 250 underselling?
About 100-150 pages.
I am just starting out.

Thanks

Since i have no idea of the extent of the design, its hard to suggest a price quote. Do you have a sample word doc to show? $250 seems way to cheap for 100-150 pages.
Are the pages repetitive ie a basic template design? is it txt only or does it have any icons or graphics? full color or bw?
usually you charge for a template- ie the design of a sample page (pages) and then if the design pepeats itself just with different txt content then you charge a price per page just for layout in addition to the original price. Since laying out a novel could easily be $2-3 per page, (straight txt) then i would say template price+ price per page. hope this helps

Ok, I will ask the client to be more specific because I am not sure of all the answers.

Thanks

And if its a childrens book with a lot of illustration, about 10-15 pages?

your descriptions are very ambiguous. it is one image per page- or 10- is there txt interacting with the illustrations or straight txt. are the images handrawn and need colorisng or do u get all images online

Hi,
I’d like to ask a question on the topic of workbook pricing. I was asked to give a quote to layout a journal/workbook- it’s mostly laying out text and content given, a few pages of actual design. I’ve never done this before and I’d like input on how to charge?
Thank you!