Word of the Week 17

3 Likes

Welcome to the family!!!

Meet Boruch a Yeshiva Bochur shteiging away in Yeshiva in Eretz Yisroel!!

Meet Baila a Seminary Talmidah being inspired by the Kedusha of Eretz Yisroel and the Hashkafos from her teachers!!

Meet Shira and Adina, 2 very sweet sisters who enjoy getting on each others nerves but playing house together is still better!

Meet Little Moishy, he just turned 1 and likes to copy everyone else and give really yummy smiles

Sorry no parent’s were included in this photoshoot?!?!?

6 Likes

did you photoshop parts of these images?

wow this photoshoot is nuts! looks so realistic!!! thanks for introducing us to the fam :wink:

She can be the mother, baking at home like a real ‘yiddishe Mama’!!

Does anyone else notice that the same girl face keeps showing up in most of the pictures?!?

yes!!

Nope!
I kept changing the prompt until I got the exact image I wanted.
I am using Firefly and I noticed that if I put in too many descriptions it messes up my final results.
In Midjourney the more descriptive you are the, more exact of an image you will get.

I guess Firefly isn’t as great as Midjourney.

@Breindy-S Thank you!!
Please note that I am in the middle of taking a professional photography course, so I used terms that would relate to a photographer to get these results. Ex: depth of field, ISO, etc.
That’s how they look so realistic.
I also picked places that professional photographers take pics in Israel, Ex: Mamilla Village, Masada, Dead Sea, Rosh Hanikra, City of David, Jerusalem Arches, Old City, Western Wall, Jerusalem Alleyway, Limestone Alleyway… etc.

El oh el, adorble

1 Like

Baila’s friend

4 Likes

These are all such wonderful submissions!!! You’ve all blown me away!! It’s scary how realistic most of these look. I do see a bit of a “repeat” face on some, I guess the same way we think all chinese look alike, AI must think all Israeli’s look alike :slight_smile:
Keep the submissions coming in and pushing your creative boundaries- Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!
– would love to know what platform you created your pictures in, if anyone used anything besides midjourney let us know!

@hudis looks like everyone is going to be enjoying the bread!! I see she even made it different than the typical braided since its milchig- there’s milk in the jug. Shtark lady :slight_smile:

great upsherin shot @mirigwolpin! now bring it into vary region and cut the hair short so we can see the after picture :slight_smile:

@csternglantz this is great!!! love the descriptions. I saw you wrote you are learning photography- that’s on my one day I would love to learn list! all the pictures are great by I especially like the two sisters with one in hazy view. well done!!

1 Like

wow @chavi !! well done on all three. the ice cream picture is really sweet, I like the kind of dimple in the girl on the right

@RaizelGrunberg the scooter idea is great! both pictures look so realistic. They look like such good friends on the bottom one, and top one looks like sisters

@schlomithsassoon such a tzanua!! you got a lighter skin face then most of us. I guess she’s got one israeli parent and one american/european parent :slight_smile: