Photoshop Help- Combiging wedding pics

Hi!
A friend of mine wants me to combine these two pics so they look like they’re back to back…
the backgrounds are different so I wasn’t sure the best way to do it… crop out the girl and copy the background? or find a new background for both of them?
The last pic is what she tried to do in word (just posting it to see what I mean how she wants it to look)
Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
Thanks,
Shani
p.s. please don’t download these pics :slight_smile:

I dont see the picture that she tried doing
I would reflect the one of the bride, the shrubbery behind them can almost match up, I would use the clone tool on a low opacity and try to build the backgrounds into each other

her file was too big… but I think im making some headway… i flipped her and cropped out his side (easier to crop him than her) and now I should clone her background to go behind him?
Any ideas on how to make him look more in the picture- maybe its just me, but I enlarged him a bit to be taller than her and to me he looks like he’s popping out (but lmk if you don’t see that cuz that’d be great :slight_smile: )?
Thanks!
Shani

ure doing well!! looks really cute together. i didnt notice at first but then when i look more he does seem more sharp than her prob b/c of the background behind him and his suit have more contrast than her dress with the lighter foliage behind her so she’s kind of blending right into it compared to him. but it prob is good to have a darker foliage behind him otherwise he’ll stick out even more. maybe there’s an adjustment layer or lighting effect you can do to dull him down a bit/make him less sharp??

on the other hand b/c his shoulder looks like it’s resting on her i didnt think of him as mamash popping out the photo.

btw did you see a photo of the two of them together so you can see how much taller he actually is than her? now his shoulder looks a bit below hers… maybe he can be moved up a drop…unless that is how tall he is and that’s what they want!!

also even tho it looks nice i wonder if u’ll have to remove the light spots on her face? he has light on his elbow from the other side… so maybe that’s unrealistic?

Looking Good! Instead of enlarging him, you can try to move photo of girl down a bit so she is shorter. Also then the green stuff in the back will line up better. And you should find out their actual height difference because now how you have it, it seems they are the same height just his hat is making him look a little taller.

Thanks for all your helpful feedback!!
I’m attaching what work i did tonight…
I made him a little lighter to match her more, i think did some contrast stuff with her.
moved her down and actually tilted each one a bit to be more leaning on each other…
wasn’t sure how to get rid of the light spots on her face…?
I tried copy/pasting from her pic for the background of him to try and make it look like one big background… lmk if it looks natural
Also, Attaching 2- one that his hat is cut off so I do’t have to deal with the top and one that you see I need to fill in with clone stamping/ copy/pasting to fill in the gap… lmk your thoughts (which is better/ easiest way to fill in)
Thanks a mil!!

cool for me the background shrubs look really natural now! if they are happy with the hat cut off then i would keep it like that!! do they mind what the proportions of the photo will end up being?

re light spots on her face, i actually think it really looks nice that she’s glowing! so i’d probably leave it! unless the kalla doesnt like them!! maybe the shine on his elbow should be removed instead but i’m far from an expert on lighting - maybe best to ask a photographer friend if u have one! but in theory you could maybe use spot healing brush or clone tool to remove the light spots (do on a duplicate layer of course in case it doesn’t go well!)

Looks amazing!
Can I ask you (and anyone else while we are at it)… Any suggestions of how to print wedding pic that was photoshopped without it losing quality? (My husband and I changed the background for our wedding oic, but when my grandparents got it printed, it ended up being terrible quality… could be the printer place they used but not sure…)

thanks! I do have a photographer friend- maybe ill ask her :slight_smile:
The way I cut it off was just by putting a white box over it… but if they like it like that I’ll merge layers and crop…
Not sure they care abt sizing… ill find out tho.
Thanks!!
did you make sure your resolution was good after working on it?

I know its a while since this post…
I’m wondering what people would charge for doing a job like this.
A family member asked me to do a similar job, I’m wondering what is reasonable to charge her for it - taking into consideration that she’s family so I’m charging her less…
Can anyone advise?
Thank you!