Flyer critique

i made this ad for a client to be sent out via email and text. i didn’t have to include all the text provided but i couldn’t decide what text to leave out or if i should. right now all the text is in. is it too much?

is the layout ok?

please post this under feedback category next time, i moved it this time

but i would put the right column txt into bullet points as its too wordy and hard to read so much text in one go.

the sponsored by txt is not positioned well

Text seems crowded. Try to break up differently.

I agree, I didnt read anything … less is often more!

thanks. the client asked me to change the colors and make the sponsored by bigger and bolder with his logo (I’m waiting for the png logo) i shortened the text.

oh vey!
cant the sponsor go at the bottom as it is taking away from the main message. and its gotta go smaller, it looks really bad up there and at that size
would lowercase the txt under When and Where, don’t think you need italics either but that’s my opinion

Does it have to stay one color or can you bring in another? and I don’t love the coloring of the photos either…

I would change “this is a hands on workshop” to just “hands on!” or something like that.

Once when and where are stronger the text underneath looks like it should be smaller- regular

Hatzlacha!
Doing great!