brochure cover

hi i was wondering if you have any good ideas how i can spruce this up. im designing this for someone who has very specific ideas of what she wants. she wants the wood on the bottom and plain background…
any ideas to help this look more professional?

Hi, I think the logo can be made a nice amount smaller, and placed in the center of the empty background. And maybe also use a more professional looking font for the text on the bottom. It looks like it’s a default font… and bring it up a drop… Good luck!

Hi,
I agree with Goldie about the font on the bottom, also the color isn’t great contrast against the wood. I think that one option would be to center the logo above the title and move the whole thing down a bit, to better connect the top and bottom parts of the page. Otherwise, perhaps the image can be made a little bigger and more dramatic, and not sure if it is possible to have it a little more asymmetrical, ie. bigger bottles on one side so it doesn’t look so straight across.That would also help tie together the top and bottom more. The items looks little floating on the table, could use some shadowing on the table and bottom of the items so they are more anchored on the table. And the wood grain imagery looks pixellated-since it is such an important part of the image, should be sharper.
Hope that helps, hatzlacha!
Alyse