Ad Critique for cookie ad

HI, this is an ad for a friend… shes starting out as a small business from home, hoping to grow… Would love if someone could give me critique on it. Thanx!

the grey and white are not part of the picture

I really like the first one (pink background with macarons)! The background on the second one is a bit busy in my opinion.

I agree with Breindy that the pink background works better, the other being too busy.
On either one, though, there is too much black text that all looks basically the same, so it is all running together. Order today should be bigger, maybe in the script and in dark pink, and, brought down as the heading for the contact us info, maybe slightly angled. You could probably eliminate the words contact us. The call or email us line should be italics and lighter, and under the contact us text. The looking forward line and her name should be right after that paragraph (since the order two lines would move down by the contact info). The looking forward line should be left aligned. So that would make two clearer groups…the text and her signature, and then the Order today bigger and the contact info. Also the first paragraph has a widow, see if you can push that onto the line before so the lines anyway are more equal in length. Then the last two lines about the macarons might be worded a bit more professionally, not sure if she supplied the text.
Logo should come out of the box and be on the bottom right of the ad, bigger.
Not loving the squiggle on top for a few reasons…the color doesn’t really match, maybe the brown from the logo is better. The text looks squished inside and doesn’t have enough contrast with the gray color. Also it seems to be hanging by itself there…Maybe if the color was brown and the text pink it would work better in that corner, but otherwise might need to be grouped more with the title, and the perhaps that whole grouping crossing more across the whole ad to balance better.
Hope that helps!

thnx for your ideas! here is two diff ones… any preference?

Definitely prefer the first one. But for the Where Cookies…element, can you make the stroke area bigger so the words look less squished? Also not loving that that element is hanging by itself, not loving having something in each corner…maybe it would help if you enlarged it a bit and angled it so the words faced inwards, as that might visually group it a bit with the title. Also on the logo, it looks cut off on the right a bit because of the pink on pink, maybe add a slight shadow, stroke, glow, or value difference there.
Typography looks better!